About Brasserie Bread
- New croissants & danishes baking class!
- Buy a gift certificate for your loved ones
- Why are there holes in my sourdough?
- Check out our pictures on Instagram
- Find out about the best ways to store your sourdough!
Brasserie Bread has been baking beautiful artisan sourdough for many years, supplying some of the best restaurants and cafes in Sydney, Melbourne and the ACT. We make real sourdough bread, starting with the preparation of our wild yeast also called the starter culture. Our starter is now 19 years old and gives our sourdough bread its complex flavour and crumb structure. We believe this tradition should be shared through eating and educating.
We're thrilled that our Sourdough Boulot won two awards at the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show! It picked up the Champion Sourdough Award and Champion Organic Bread Award.
Sourdough BoulotFind out more
Botany Bakery & Cafe
Our new menu is motivated by healthy, wholesome food. Try our new salads or this beautiful dish of thinly sliced dark rye bread with gravlax, red onion and capers.