About Brasserie Bread
- Find out more about the organic flour we use in our sourdough bread
- Buy a gift certificate for your loved ones
- Make sourdough bread at home with this recipe!
- Check out our pictures on Instagram
- Find out about the best ways to store your sourdough!
Brasserie Bread has been baking beautiful artisan sourdough for many years, supplying some of the best restaurants and cafes in Sydney, Melbourne and the ACT. We make real sourdough bread, starting with the preparation of our wild yeast also called the starter culture. Our starter is now 18 years old and gives our sourdough bread its complex flavour and crumb structure. We believe this tradition should be shared through eating and educating.
Summer Holiday Baking
Your kids will learn how to bake breads from France, Italy or Great Britain in the January school holiday program in Sydney. Attend 3 regional workshops & receive a Brasserie Bread Diploma!
Book Online Now!Find out more
Try these delicious baked eggs with zucchini, bocconcini, spiced breadcrumbs and toasted schiacciata at our Sydney cafe. Click below to see the new cafe menu.